Earlier today the children and I were discussing bath time. Recently, Matthew and Grace have started taking baths separately. There has been some arguing between the two of them as to who should go first. So today Matthew says to me: "Mom, when we have to take a bath, I will let Grace go first if she wants to. If she doesn't want to, then I'll go first. That's called being a leader and walking in love."
I was SO encouraged by this. It really showed me he's internalizing the values we're trying to teach him and he's applying them to real life situations. Praise God!
In other news: We recently returned from a wonderful vacation in Pensacola, Florida. We seemed to have misplaced our camera with all our awesome vacation pictures on it. I'm hoping we didn't lose it somewhere in Florida and that it will turn up soon! Then I can post pictures of the two cuties :)
2 comments:
that is so wonderful!
Thanks Michelle, I'd have to agree with you :)
Post a Comment